The ODM is the ultimate all-in-one extension tool for overhead drilling applications. The universal saddle fits most “D” handle rotary hammer drills on the market. The ODM is the most efficient and effective tool of its kind. Use it to install anchor wedges, eye pins, eye wedge anchors as well as a variety of other anchors safely from the ground. The ODM Telescoping Overhead Drill Machine can be used for Concrete Ceilings up to 13’.
Overhead Drilling machine Features
• Universal saddle fits most “D” handle rotary hammer drills including: Dewalt, Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee & Bosh Bulldog
• Perfect for applications that are unfit for scissor lifts. Such as in between pre-installed ceiling grid, pipes and cables or above stairs.
• Improves safety by keeping your employees on the ground
• Consists of three sections and is recommended for ceilings up to 13’
• Black anodized aircraft quality aluminum
• Hands free trigger system allows you to grip the pole with both hands increasing stability and safety
• The ODM’s ceiling probe design automatically turns your rotary hammer on and off when upward pressure is applied and removed
• Make fine height adjustments in increments as small as 1”
• Use the removable ODM Pedal to make drilling easier on your arms and back, perfect for big jobs.
• Made in the USA